Judging Amy 6x20
Too Little, Too Late
Maxine and Patricia discuss their feelings about dating. Patricia falls for Ignacio when they bump into him at a restaurant. Maxine insists she is only friends with Ignacio, but her behavior suggests otherwise.
Maxine investigates a college professor accused of abusing his wife. Maxine learns that the professor abused his first wife; When Maxine informs the current wife about his past, she finally admits that he was abusing her also and has him arrested.
Amy hears a case in which a teenage boy is accused of assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest. During trial, it is revealed that the boy was the victim of a cop’s “”Raid and Run”” scheme.
Lauren is suspended from school for vandalism after her and her friends destroy several trays of meat. Amy learns that Lauren and her friends are part of a group called “”straight edge.”” At the end of the episode, Amy has a showdown with Lauren about her recent behavior.
Vincent gets a book deal based on his experience teaching at the juve
Judging Amy season 6
- 6-1AccountabilitySep. 28, 2004
- 6-2LullabyOct. 12, 2004
- 6-3LegacyOct. 19, 2004
- 6-4ConsentOct. 26, 2004
- 6-5Order and ChaosNov. 23, 2004
- 6-6Catching It EarlyNov. 30, 2004
- 6-7Early WinterDec. 07, 2004
- 6-8Conditional SurrenderDec. 14, 2004
- 6-9Silent EraJan. 11, 2005
- 6-10The Long RunJan. 18, 2005
- 6-1110,000 StepsJan. 25, 2005
- 6-12You Don't Know MeFeb. 01, 2005
- 6-13Dream a Little DreamFeb. 15, 2005
- 6-14Happy BorthdayFeb. 22, 2005
- 6-15Hard To GetMar. 08, 2005
- 6-16The Paper WarMar. 15, 2005
- 6-17The New NormalMar. 22, 2005
- 6-18Sorry I Missed YouApr. 05, 2005
- 6-19Revolutions Per MinuteApr. 12, 2005
- 6-20Too Little, Too LateApr. 19, 2005
- 6-21Getting OutApr. 26, 2005
- 6-22My Name is Amy Gray...May. 03, 2005